Lebone Cleaning Services was established in 1997, but came under the current ownership and management in 2004.
Lebone is a Black Owned company.
The company has now a group of people bound together with a common vision and driven by common values. We believe that one of the major reasons for our success is our passion for service, coupled with our sincerity in assisting our clients with a professional service at all times. We are serious in meeting our clients' needs at all times.
We are members of the NCCA as well as NBC (The Contract Cleaning National Provident Fund).
Click here to download the NCCA certificate.
Our Vision - Mission
To become a significant Cleaning Service Solution Provider and to build and maintain long-term client relationships, with a competitive and excellent cleaning service.
We are committed to developing strategic relationships with companies that cherish and foster goal congruency between diverse company and personnel goals. From a broader perspective, our goal is to be a leader in the provision of professional cleaning service solutions to our clients.
Our Key Values
- Quality – we guarantee the quality of our service.
Entrepreneurship – engendered through our management style
and recruitment drive.
- Focus – we are committed to a clearly defined vision and objectives that will ensure our leadership status in our field.
- Social – we firmly believe in giving something back to the communities in which we operate.
- Richard Vukeya
- Charlotte Khoza
- Annemarie Mostert (CEO)
- Peter Mageza
- Short chain of command
- Allows us to react swiftly when situations requires immediate reaction
- Floating assignees
- On-Site manager
- Availability of skills
- We have access to a large pool of skilled personnel in the cleaning service.
- Black Economic Empowerment (level one contributor)
- Experience in Provisioning of Cleaning Services Solutions
- We are a company that specializes in the new era of cleaning.
- Our equipment, chemicals and the way we clean are effective and very precise
- Provide training and empowering of worker
- Lebone Cleaning Services has for more than 14 years in the cleaning business
- All our cleaning chemicals and equipment are in environmental friendly (green)
Safety & Environment
The safety and health of employees is a priority for Lebone Service
To ensure the competency we supply training to all our cleaners that will emphasize the importance of safety to them & the environment
We have safety officer, who will carry out risk assessment & method statements, to ensure the potential Hazards are evaluated, our workforce is not put In danger.
Management shall ensure the harmful cleaning chemicals are minimized.
Shall make a point that all our employees have the correct personal protective clothing (PPC) and the correct equipment.
Management shall ensure that the importance of safety is clearly communicated at all levels of the organization and the procedures are in place needs to be followed.
We are certified compliant with ISO 9001/2008 and HACCP
Benefits to Staff
- Sick Leave
- Annual Leave
- Family Responsibility
- Public Holiday Pay
- Provident Fund
- Funeral benefits
Daily contractual cleaning ensures that a company is hygienically clean and safe for employees, clients and guests. Our staff is well trained in all aspects of cleaning, personal hygiene, health and safety and knowing what the client wants, and what the clients company is all about. A specialized cleaning service card is given to each staff member to ensure that there are no mistakes, that no area goes uncleaned and so that each staff member knows precisely what to do and when to do it.
A specialized cleaning service card is given to each staff member to ensure that there are no mistakes, that no area goes uncleaned and so that each staff member knows precisely what to do and when to do it. Compliance with statutory requirements
Lebone Cleaning Services is registered appropriately for the following:
Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act
Unemployment Insurance Fund Commissioner.
Lebone Cleaning Services is further obligated to fulfil its obligations in terms of the following for its employees:
- Unemployment Insurance Fund Act
- Income Tax Act and
As far as is reasonably practicable, Lebone Cleaning Services undertakes to ensure that its employees, agents, associates or representatives are at all times aware of, and abide by, current safety and security regulations of the client.
The Employee's Duties
The employee undertakes:
To perform normal duties as may from time to time be determined by Lebone Cleaning Services and or client.
To comply with all instructions, consistent with the employee's status, given to the employee by Lebone Cleaning Services or client.
To devote the entire employee's time and attention during normal business hours, and such additional time and attention as the exigencies of Lebone's Clients business may reasonable require, to the employee's duties under this contract.
Click here to download our BBBEE Certificate (pdf)
Click here to download our BCCCI certificate
Click here to download our NCCA certificate
Lebone Cleaning Services was awarded the IMPUMELELO certificate for exellence in corporate performance,
click here to download or view the certificate (pdf)
- Quality – Social – we firmly believe in giving something back to the communities
in which we operate. One of our key projects is Sešego Cares. Sešego Cares is a South African registered Section 21 Company that was established in 2005 by the partners of Senior executives to make a sustainable difference in the lives of vulnerable people in Southern Africa.
To find out more, click here.
- Lebone Cleaning Services is proud to be associated with Akanani Children's home. Akanani Care Centre was established in 1997 to cater for orphans and vulnerable children who are living on the streets, not attending any school and without any adult caregivers. The name “Akanani” is a Tsonga name meaning “let’s build together”. The meaning is indicative of the centre working together with the community to rebuild the lives of orphans and vulnerable children in their community.